Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yogurt Art & Itouch

On Wednesday daddy worked from home. We all had breakfast together and Saya enjoyed making art with her yogurt. We had a great yet relaxing day. We went to the post office, bank and then to Vitamin Cottage just to get some errands out of the way. Later after dinner Saya got to spend time with daddy and the itouch. I'm not sure if I like her playing with it too much but she's enjoying it. Why not.

Yogurt art. So cute and fun but messy. If I could frame it I would.



Saya's outfit for the day. Imagine a pair of jeans with the shirt and onezie.


Pasta lunch.


Mommy trying to take a picture and Saya trying to grab the camera.


Pose.


Saya the grocer.





Out in the front park while daddy runs the dogs.


Playing with our neighbor.


Saya has been saying "I TOUCH" all the time lately. She wants to hold and see everything which means we have to pick her up constantly and show her what's on the countertops. She would reach out and say "I TOUCH". Funny how we ended up with an itouch from Shiho.



No comments:

Post a Comment