Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sledding

On Wednesday there was still quite a bit of snow so I took Saya out sledding. She seems to enjoy it but I can't really tell. She tends to fall out from the side when I make turns, perhaps I make my turns a bit too sharp. Mommy then decided to get her nails done before the wedding and headed out. Thank goodness daddy worked from home and watched Saya. No dishwashing for the next couple of days for mom. We also did some last minute packing before our trip.

Saya decided to sit on her diaper drawer.


Saya and Bella- Best buds




Not too thrilled about being bundled up.



Sledding with mom. Mommy got tired after running in the snow for a few minutes our sledding session didn't last very long.


Saya finally decided to walk in the snow.


Sunglasses on.


Emptying the kitchen cabinets.


No comments:

Post a Comment