Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pancakes and Lights

Today Saya and I made pancakes again. I wanted Saya to help but she made more of a mess than anything. We then ran some errands but mostly stayed inside till daddy got home. We ate dinner and then headed out to 13910 Tin Cup Way in Broomfield to see some fabulous lights. We all had a great time.

Saya playing with the mixing bowl.


I had to put the bowl on the counter for a bit so that I can add all the ingredients before Saya dumped them all out. She's trying really hard to see what I am doing.


Here goes more dumping of the dry ingredients.


We did a bit of laundry today. Saya decided to play inside the hamper. Not to worry, I was standing close by and watching to make sure she was ok.


Saya is trying to do many things on her own now. I wanted her to try to put her own jacket on but we got it in with some help and then she tried the zipper as well. That didn't go so well but the attempt was there.


Here are the dogs in the car anxiously awaiting for their destination. They were hoping for a run in the park but instead we went to see holiday lights.


Here we are in front of the house. Tons of lights, trains and moving figurines in the windows. There was even a statue of a santa in the dining room. Crazy. Saya was dead asleep on the way to the house but then woke up when we were about 20 feet away. I wonder why.


The house at a distance.


I didn't get a good shot but there was a train circling the angel.


A daddy and baby picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment