Monday, July 24, 2006

Landscaping Sucks!

This is one of the times you can say, "If you want things done right, you should do them yourself." However, if it involves heavy lifting in blazing hot sun, I will gladly pay someone else to do it.

But why does it have to take so long? It's been 3 weeks since this contractor started our retaining wall, but there are constant issues. For one, they seem only able to work on Wednesday afternoons, and they never call to give me updates. At least now I can start deducting .5% / day since they are over their contracted period.

Once they're done, I'll post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. They suck! I came home today to find out that the crewman required a phone. I allowed him to use my cell phone not thinking that he was going to get all his sweat and dirty hands all over it. After he gave the phone back to me, I went to the bathroom and cleaning the phone with rubbing alcohol.
    I then spoke to the guy and found out why he wanted the cell phone. Turns out that he was short one capstone and the other crewmen were out getting one last piece. He realized he miscalculated and required one more capstone. By the time he reached his crew, they already had returned with one capstone instead of two. Talk about being unorganized.

    ReplyDelete