Wednesday, July 19, 2006

8,461' Up

Bear Peak Paggin' So a few weeks ago Shino and I went to climb Bear Peak over in Boulder. It was a longer trip than expected, about 7 miles round trip, but I think it was worth it.

Shino was tired, so it was slow going up the ridges to the top. Once she reached the top though she was happy. Check out the view down to Boulder, Broomfield, Louisville and beyond. We signed the log book at the top telling the world that we were there!

By the way, this is 8,461 majestic feet up. Gotta go much, much higher to get up to a 14er baby.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like 14,000, was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was cruising around the website when I stubbled on this picture

    http://www.neima.com/mailboxmodimages/29_large.jpg

    How long ago was this? Rob is actually there and we are at your old old apartment. Seems so long ago, and it seems like a lot of fun. But I think I remember it being a network nightmare.

    ReplyDelete