Tuesday, February 19, 2013

4 Month Wellness & Preschool

Oh dear why do I always take 2 kids to the doctors office? Well, it happened and both girls checked out great. No worries except Saya yelled out, "I can't get through Dr Jordans legs, I bump into his penis". What do I say? I had to try to keep my chuckle in and keep asking questions. Saya wanted to be held too but since the doc had to see Meisa, mommy held her and sure enough a huge fart in my face. Nice! We stopped to get a snack but the jerk sandwich Saya chose was veggie. So we got edamame only to find out it was 10:40am. We were going to be late so mom rushed to preschool, but Saya dropped all of her edamame in the parking lot. Argh!

Saya went to preschool, but shy and wanted to stay close to mom. Mom played with Meisa at home and then left for pickup.

Saya made zucchini and apple bread at preschool. Yummy!

Then Saya had to poop so she went at preschool. HUGE! Yup, I was afraid it was going to clog the toilet. We got home and watched a video and naptime. Saya's preschool friends had croup and RSV so hoping we don't get any of that.










No comments:

Post a Comment