Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shino Goes Back To Work

The day has finally arrived. I will be starting a new job as of Monday the 28th of July. It's been quite nice to be able to stay at home and get tons of lab testing and doctor's appointments whenever I wanted. I'm really grateful for that. I don't think I would have had the opportunity without being laid off.

Now it's time to make some money so that we're not butt poor to do anything. I will be working as a Regulatory Associate (contractor) at a company called Covidien. They market and distribute medical products and my division will be concentrating on respiratory solutions. I hope this job will open new doors and perhaps even meet some cool people. The company is located in Boulder so it's quite nice. The commute isn't all that bad, no freeway traffic just local roads. I did encounter a tractor at one point which slowed me down but it didn't bother me too much.

Here is the website for Covidien: http://www.covidien.com

I think this will be a big transition for me, Jeff and the dogs. The dogs will not like the fact that they can't go out to the backyard whenever they feel like it.

1 comment: