Sunday, March 1, 2015

37 Week Dr Appt, Riley Playdate, Whole Foods, Kindergarten, Parent Teacher Conference, Contractions- Hospital

Had membraned sweeped in the morning which started contractions. Saya had a playdate with Riley in the morning and after pick up headed over to Whole Foods to pick up lunch items. Had to hold out heading to the hospital till after Saya's parent teacher conference before heading into the hospital. Picked up Saya after school and made some dinner before heading out to the hospital around 6pm as contractions were really bad.

After arriving at the hospital I got admitted as I was in a lot of pain. They checked me and I was already about 6.5 to 7cm dialated. They checked me into the room and then started the epidural right away. We waited for 10cm dialation for a while but it was not changing. We rested for a quite a bit and then till 5am until the next morning.

















No comments:

Post a Comment