Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jeff's 34th Birthday!

It's Jeff's birthday today so we had dinner out with Saya. We went to get some quick Vietnamese food, it was good and fast. Saya was great and slept most of the time and even let us go shopping afterwards for some asian cooking ingredients at the supermarket next door.

Saya and I made Jeff a triple layer chocolate cake from scratch. I normally use a cake mix but since we had most of the ingredients at home, I thought we should just go for it. Saya helped frost and decorate.







Here is daddy and Saya with the cake.



Notice how there is a candle of the number 3 on the cake and no 4. I bought candles and left the shopping bag on the floor when we went out to eat. Sure enough the dogs got to the 4 candle and ate it. Thus we just had the 3. Next time, I won't leave the birthday candle on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment